Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Annual Scrap Weekend !!

Hello Everyone, Wow.... What a vacation I had. It seems like I've been gone for a month. It was only a few weeks. I tried to get as much scrapbooking as I can done. I wanted to share these pic's with you girls. Every year I put together a Scrap Weekend for anyone who would like to join me on a 3 day scrap fest. For the past 3 years we have got together in Palm Desert, but I wanted to change it up a little and find something different and not so hot. Me and the girls went up to Running Springs, Calif. where we stood in a beautiful cabin, 5,000 feet high up the mountains. The weather was just perfect, it wasn't hot at all. We had a blast, but who doesn't when they are scrapping, laughing and just having a Good O' Time, with no worries or distractions. The scrapbook room was down stairs and it kinda looked like a store, they have it so nicely decorated and equipped with so many scrapbooking tools, accessories and cardstock. I don't own a Sizzix, but I will very soon :) I have plenty of scrap pages to start posting, so be on a lookout for some really cool stuff :) HAPPY SCRAPPIN...... BEC ~




1 comment:

Tony Gee said...

Is that Shelly Duvall on the far right of the tom picture?

"Heeeeeere's Johnny"