Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Bad News Players....

A Baseball Page..... I enjoy working on Sports Pages. My hubby put a team together with his brothers, our boys, family and close friends. It's so nice to see them all together having a good time. It is a great thing that he decided to do this. He named the team Bad News as you can tell by the title on my page. If you click on the picture below you can view it a little better. The pic on the right his my husband Tony with his 3 brothers. C.S. colors I used were Brilliant Blue, Basic Black and White. As I backed up my pictures I decided to leave a little room on the side of the c.s. to add ribbon to it. Something a little different. I'm sorry but the stamp images that I had used are no longer available. They were purchased about 8 years ago through (Close to My Heart). I stamped some small black stars around the page background. I stamped the images in Chocolate Chip. The letters were done from the Sizzix Machine. Below is a picture of the Bad News Gang. THANKS HUN FOR GIVING US SUNDAYS TO LOOK FORWARD TO..... It's fun watching you guys... Till next time, HAPPY STAMPIN..... BEC ~

No comments: