Friday, July 25, 2008

MY WRESTLER !!


I really do enjoy creating Sports pages. They are one of my favorites. Here's a layout of my son Jesse. He will be entering his Junior year, and is a Varsity Wrestler. He sure did his share of workouts and competing this past year. The printed wrestling paper is from Scrappin Good Times. I take advantage of every wrestling paper I find, there are not too many out there. I only used half the sheet and cut out certain words from the other piece to use on my tag I made. I backed up my pictures with Basic Black, White or Green Galore C.S. Not sure if you can see good enough, but I distressed my small word sayings with a Gold Ink color, it matched the yellow 12x12 I used for the whole layout. On the Black tag that I made and placed on the upper right corner, I stapled it on the sides to attach to the page. It gave it a pretty cool look. And just did a little journaling on the computer and added a small silver brad to the bottom corner. It's Friday, so happy Friday everyone, and hope you have a wonderful weekend. I am organizing my scrap area again, so I'm going to try and get a few layouts and cards made. HAPPY SCRAPPIN...... BEC ~

No comments: