Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Sonny Delight !

Hi everyone....Here's a layout I created with my son Sonny. He is so photogenic. I went with colors to match his shirts he has on. Chocolate Chip and Glorious Green along with Whisper White. I spelled out his name with the Sizzix machine, and added some dark brown ribbon twine to the side of his page, giving it a little change up. I added some word labels that I created myself. Wrapped some ribbon on the side of each word label along with a copper brad. When I created this page I was with a group of scrappers (friends & family) I had each of them give me a word that personally best describes my son to them. It was a pretty neat idea. When he seen the page, he did ask what word belonged to who. You may click on the pic to see a closer view and to read the labels. Till next time... HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC~ PS...hope you's all got through the earthquake a bit ago... :)

No comments: