Monday, July 28, 2008

Dare 2B Wild !!!

Hi Everyone... Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday we helped my in-laws move into their New Home that they purchased. Was a little far out, but a really nice drive for us. We first stopped and had a nice breakfast at this new place we found by our home. Best French Toast I've tasted. Sunday the guys had their baseball game. Took lots of footage and Pics. I think my Hubbies making some kind of Power Point Project with all the pics and video we take at each game. Now on my layout I have here. My boys just love any diving board. They are so willing to try anything when it comes to a diving board. Here each of them are doing something different, so I took Pic's and thought this will be a good page to get creative on.... For the C.S. colors, I went with Whisper White, Basic Black and More Mustard. I backed only the center picture with a More Mustard background and used my corner notch punch. I titled it Dare 2B Wild....I made my own name tags so you'll know who's who. I added a splatter background stamp around the page with a circle image from the Seeing Circles stamp set and added black brads to the center of the circles. Click on the pic to see better details. HAPPY SCRAPPIN.... BEC ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not just any diving board, I think they love their uncles diving board!