Friday, July 18, 2008

4th of July Annual Potluck....

Hi everyone.. Here are a few of my 4th of July pages I created. I enlarged my pages this time on my postings here so you can view more in detail. I really had fun working on these pages. Using the large star punch from S.U. and adding some large circle silver brads to the center of them. I did stamp some stars with whisper white Ink on the Night of Navy Star punch just to get a little creative. I used the flourish swirly stamp from the Priceless Stamp Set from S.U. and added some Stickles to it, outlining some of the swirls. I added some rhinestone stickers here and there. Some of my picture back ground squares are cornered punch with the Corner Notch punch. On my second page, I used basically the same colors but just swithed some colors around. Every year my brother and sis-in-law host their annual 4th of July Potluck Party. It's nice to get together and see everyone. Till next time, HAPPY STAMPIN....BEC ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, the guy on the far right, in the pic on the bottom left is HOT!