Friday, July 18, 2008

Nascar Invitation

These are the invitations I made for my nephew Rene's birthday party that is coming soon. Right now he is into Nascar, and his driver is #5 and guess what he's turing 5 also. So it worked out just perfect. I created the invite so it could open as a flap card. I wanted to do something different. I created a slider band to keep the invite closed. I used Summer Sun, Brilliant Blue and Whisper White C.S. I stamped the #5's in Basic Black and added some crystal effects to them giving them a nice glossy shine. I added some thin ribbon to the slider band and some mini silver brads at the bottom of invite. I then created a stamped matching envelope. There are a few cute quotes inside that read, " Start Your Engines " and " See You At The Finish Line ". HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC ~



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His driver is actually #2