Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Boys !!

Good Morning....I have about 5 more pages to post that I had created up at our Scrapbook Weekend. After these I'm gonna have to start using my imagination and creativity again. I still have a few projects that I need to get done. This was one of my favorite pages, I have to say I did give myself a pat on the back for this one :) I used a creamy caramel colored C.S. and distressed the outer edging with a brown chalk color. The printed paper I purchased at a Scrapbook Store. I liked it because of the Skull Heads and the colors it had. A Real Rusty color. The print is of a type of Flourish design which I ended up trimming, so I can use at the bottom of my page as a type of boarder. I titled my page Boondock Saints..... And your probably wondering WHY?? It is a movie of these brothers who go on a crusade to get rid of bad guys. My boys really liked this movie. I added Crystal Effects to the letters on the title. Maybe if you click on the pic you can see the gloss on the letters. It made the page stand out. On the Brown squares that backs up a few of the pics I added copper brads to the corners. These boys of mine may have there little spats here and there with each other, but for the most part, they really appreciate that they have each other. Being close at age helps them to entertain each other. And let me tell you these three love to take pictures. It also might be because they know what a big scrapper their mother is. Till next time, HAPPY SCRAPPIN.... BEC ~

No comments: