Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun in the Sun......

Hi there you all....
Yes summer is here and almost over. What a drag....Time just keeps on flying by. These are some pic's we took on the 4th of July. My boys just love their uncles Pool, because of the diving board. I have a cool page with them doing their diving board tricks. I will post it tomorrow. The tag was a free Make-&-Take I did at The Scrapbook Lounge in Montclair. It's such an awesome scrapbook store. Once I had the tag done, I picked up a few matching C.S. sheets to create my page. I added my own picture corners in orange. I backed some of my pics with white and some with a lime green. I threw in a little black to give it a little touch. At the end I spread some orange brads around the page. Now see what you have, and create a layout like this one. Oh one more thing, I didn't have a sun stamp image or a die cut, so I made my own sun. Not bad huh? I attached it off the page a little. Till next time....HAPPY SCRAPPIN...BEC ~

No comments: