Thursday, July 31, 2008

I ain't the only one Scrappin !!

Hi there....I wanted to post up these pic's of the girls and their pages they created up at our Annual Scrap Weekend Get-Away..... The first pic is of Aileen, she created a layout using her Graduation Pics.(Congrat's Mija) You Did It !!! Then there is Heidi with her 2 page layout. Now I have to say Heidi was on a roll. I was wondering why she was sooo quiet. She ended up creating 21 pages, just flew right by us :) And I can't even count how many S.U. stamp set's this girl has. Now the 3rd pic is of my wonderful Mother, who did mention to everyone that she would never scrapbook. HAH....who are you kidding :) She couldn't just sit around us and just watch us scrap the rest of our lives. So sure enough, she got her groove on finally, and she is now part of the pack. She created a Las Vegas page layout with pics of her sisters. Her favorites are doing pages on her grandson's. Oh one more thing, this women can not put her camera down now either and in the other hand her TECATE beer can :) LOL...Then there is my sis-in-law Mich, she is working on 2 albums at the same time, for both her boys. She created some really nice pages. Mich is sooo patient when it comes to her layouts, she takes her time until it comes out just the way she wants it. Everyone is so creative in their own way. Looking forward to another great weekend next year. Or should I say 2 different weekends.... Yippee :) Thanks for visiting, HAPPY STAMPIN... BEC ~



No comments: