Friday, August 1, 2008

SU Workshop !!

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL.... Here are some pic's of my first Workshop for this year. Heidi was our wonderful Host...All her guest got to create a 4th of July layout along with a Thinking of You card. It turned out to be a beautiful day, so we set up the tables outside. I just love watching the girls have fun with their hands and creativity. Everything was already prepared for them, cut up and placed in a Page Protector. They did do a few hands on stamping. Heidi made a great sale and got just the things she wanted at no cost. It's sooo easy to rec'v free Stampin Up Goodies. Invite a few friends over for a little stampin fun, view new techniques and place their orders and Wala !!! you get your freebies.... Ok I am definitely stamping and scrapping this weekend. Right after my nephews Big B-day Party... So I will have some new creations coming very soon :) Today my nephew Rene turns 5... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE !! Have a wonderful and creative weekend... BEC ~



No comments: