Monday, August 11, 2008

Look Who Turned 3 .....

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Look my little Pops Ryan ( Nephew) turned 3. Wow before you know it he's going to be in Kindergarten. I just love Ryan's smile. And he's also sooo... photogenic, I think all our children know that we take all these pics for a reason (Scrapbooking) because let me tell you between my boys and my brother Robert's boys, they sure are asked to smile a whole lot :) LOL !!! Here on this layout, I found this cool perfect birthday print from (The Scrapbook Lounge) in Montclair, along with the back ground print that has Celebrate all over it. I added some pic's that I had took of Ryan throughout this year, and used my Coluzzle Cutting System from S.U. to make them round, and just used my scallop scissors for the round picture trimming backing. If you click on the picture to view better I added Yellow Stickles along the edging of the round pics. The stamped images are from the (Eat Cake) Stamp Set from S.U. Sorry is now retired. On another note.... SHOP HOP started, so this Saturday that passed we went to 4 different scrapbook stores, FUN...FUN...FUN, I found some really cool scrapbook stuff and can hardly wait to start using it all up. My focus for this years SHOP HOP is anything to do with Wrestling, Baseball and Golf.....and maybe a few Halloween items..... I will be posting pictures soon of our fun field trips.... We are hoping to visit at least 13 stores.... Ok enough..... HAPPY SCRAPPIN.... BEC ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a cute kid... his Father must be very good lookin!

Lisa H. said...

wow! what a great color combo and I love the layout-those circles are perfect to accent those cute little faces. nicely done!