Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You Go Steph !!

Hello everyone :) I created this page really quick last night. My cousin Steph is very athletic, I'm starting to see it runs in the family :) During our SHOP HOP event, I found some really cool Soccer Goodies, that went perfect with Steph's pic. Most of the phrases are stickers, and I just backed them up with card stock and added dimensionals. I then added Silver Stickles in dot format outlining some of the embellishments and picture. Added my own tag and Wala !! Oh, forgot the silver star brads. Thanks Stephie for the picture. Hope you like how your page came out. Thanks for stopping by... Till next time, HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Scrapping! Thanks for the link from your email! Your children are ADORABLE!!!!

Lisa H. said...

ooo, I have a soccer layout to do. Might just have to barrow this layout. you just inspired me. love the big circle in the upper corner-great touch!