Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SHOP HOP TIME !!

Hi there.... Sorry I've been gone a few days... I took an extra day to have a longer Labor Day Weekend. I did get some Scrapbooking done, I will post as soon as possible. Here are some pic's from SHOP HOP that I promised I would post. We had such a good time. We got to visit 13 Scrapbook Stores. My favorite was that I found something different and unique in every store. And I kept a good budget going too. I only kept my mind and hands (LOL...) on anything to do with Baseball, Wrestling, and Golf. I couldn't help but to choose some awesome printed paper that I just haven't seen anywhere. Now to get my creative hands going, I need to start using up all this fun Scrap goodies I have. The first pic is of my mother, my sis-in-law Heidi and myself in front of Stamp Your Heart Out in Claremont, The next pic, is of Michelle (Sis-in-law) and myself doing a free make & take at Strictly Scrapbooking in Cerritos, then the last pic is of us in front of Scrappin In The Hills in Anaheim. The store manager was so kind to come out and take our pic. I have more pics I will post in a few days. Till next time, thanks for peeking in.... HAPPY SCRAPPIN....BEC ~


No comments: