Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back To School !!

Hello there :) Yes, it's Kinder Time for my nephew Rene..... Back to the fun learning, and making new friends..... I had rec'vd a text picture on my cell phone, and when I opened it up, it was a pic of my nephew that my brother sent letting me know it was picture day at school. He looked so cute, with his little tie, that the first thing that came to my mind was, "I'm gonna need to make some cute cards for them to put his picture in and send to family & friends". So I got to work that night on my Scrap Table and Wala !! this is what I came out with. I found the printed paper with numbers and the apple green print at The Scrapbook Lounge in Montclair. I punched the corners with the corner notch punch, cut out my (K) with the Sizzix Machine, using the Round Scallop Punch I cut out with the Apple Green polka dot c.s. I hung the circle image with a silver elastic twine, punched out a small hole to insert both sides of the twine and knotted up on the inside. The star is punched with the Large Star Punch from S.U., and popped up with dimensionals, I did add a small silver brad to the center. I stamped up a matching envelope for the finishing touches. Hope you have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by... HAPPY STAMPIN...BEC ~


No comments: