Friday, September 26, 2008

From Our Web to Yours....

Shame on me :( Sorry it's been a while.... Just haven't visited my Scrap Room for a while. Here's a Halloween card I put together. I found the web printed paper at one of my Favorite Scrapbook Stores. I just had to get it, and use it. I embossed the little haunted house, and distressed the c.s. backing of the house. Added a large silver brad. Distressing some of the paper pieces in black really made the card stand out I think. I will be making a small gift package of these cards for my nephew Rene's teacher. I have some other Halloween Projects in mind, stay tuned for more. Happy Friday, and have a wonderful weekend...Don't forget to get some Scrapping in between your weekend duties, and share your projects with me. Bec ~

No comments: