Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Perfect Teacher Gift

Hello there. Long time no chat :) Just been really busy with the home life, and my poor little pops ( well I shouldn't say little my youngest is almost 6 foot) having an infection with a tooth. He ended up having a Root Canal done yesterday. So now I gotta get back into my projects. Here is a small gift package I made for my nephew Rene's teacher. I had made the cards a few weeks ago, but still needed to package them up. I created the package in about 10 minutes while I was watching the Dodger game on Saturday. I used the same stamp set as on the cards, and added my own little tag, stapling the ribbon to the scalloped circle punch. I think it's so cute you don't even want to open it. Isn't that so true :) If any of you are interested in giving one of these packages to your child's teacher, just e-mail me or give me a ring, I will be more than gladly to assemble one together for you. For a very small affordable fee, $6 for four cards, with matching stamped envelopes, and cutsie packaged. Now I just have to give it to my nephew to pass along to his teacher. Thanks for stopping by..... HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Bec,
I have been out of the loop for awhile, it has been along time since I have checked your website. What a pleasant surprise to see the cards you made for Rene's teacher - she is going to love them! We are so lucky to have such a talented anut/sister-n-law!
Love,
Michelle