Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat !!

Ok, you can hit me :) I haven't posted for a while.... So Sorry. But it's not that I haven't been getting creative :) I was in Michaels a few weeks ago and passed a bin that had these buckets for .49cents, as soon as I seen them I thought to myself, "what can I do with these?" Then I thought of my nephews, I will make them Trick or Treating candy holders. I wanted to do them different. I used just DP for the jumbo band around the buckets, cut out the letters with the Sizzix Machine, I did some stitching on some of the letters with a white jel pen, and the other bucket in black. I stamped a few images and popped those up. Then for the finishing touch I added some orange stickles around the lettering. When my Nephew Ryan seen these his eyes opened up wide, I asked him to pick the one he wanted and he chose the one with the skull heads, but I think his older brother Rene is going to want that one. Good luck Mich... :) I do have more projects to share. HAVE A SAFE & FUN HALLOWEEN..... HAPPY STAMPIN... BEC ~

No comments: