Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mr. Mummy......

Hello Scrappers..... This is a little different, and was a little time consuming, for only the first one I should say. Then I got the hang of it. I have to say a Blogger friend gave me a little inspiration for this card, I just made some changes of my own. I backed my card with Black c.s., then on a separate piece of white c.s. started layering the 1" strips. But before doing that I did distress them with brown chalk ink. Used 3 of my Stampin' Up circle punches for the eyes, 1 3/8, 1 1/4 and 1/2. Found the cute plastic spiders at Stamp your heart out in Claremont and glued down with Zip Dry. You gotta get this stuff if you don't own it yet. Just perfect for ribbon, rhinestones, any embellishment actually, it is clear and dries in seconds. The Happy Halloween stamp I believe was a $1 acrylic stamp from Michaels. I will be mailing out some of these for my Halloween Cards. Till next time, HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC ~

No comments: