Friday, October 31, 2008

Some Friendly Cards

I made these cards as a bundle... Anyone who placed a Stampin' Up order with me by the end of this month, rec'vd a package of these as a thank you gift. I just love the flourish image, and just can't seem to put that stamp down. It is from the Priceless stamp set from Stampin' Up. I added some diamond stickles to the swirls, stamped the butterfly image in black on the colored c.s. The c.s. has a shimmery effect to it, click on the picture below to view a closer look. I trimmed around the butterfly image leaving some color, then added dimensionals. Off to the right of the card, I got to use my new Scallop Edge Hand Punch, one of Stampin' Up's new punches. I used different greetings, to have them all be a little different.They all came with matching envelopes.... I have plenty packages left over, place a Stampin' Up order and get these for FREE... perfect for any birthdays that are coming up... TILL NEXT TIME, HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC ~

No comments: