Monday, November 3, 2008

Thinking Of You......

Hi there, hope you all had a wonderful weekend....I so much liked the way this card turned out. I first saw the print paper at "STAMP YOUR HEART OUT", grabbed it before even knowing what I was going to do with it :) The colors are so pretty. It was a printed sheet, and I ended up trimming some of the flower images and popped it up on my card and added a silky light blue bow. I did distress the card and the quote square in brown. The green print square piece in the middle of the card was the back side to the flower print. You know that double sided paper, sometimes I mind, sometimes I don't :) Oh one more thing, my hubby created a two page scrapbook layout. Came out really cool. He has his own unique creation. I will be posting them very soon, so keep on a lookout for them..... Till next time, HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC~

No comments: