Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Minnie Party !!

Here are some Invitations I made for a very small little friend of mine. She is going to be celebrating her 2nd Birthday..... And her mommy asked me to make something cute. I got the idea from another Scrap Buddy in my Scrap Community, just used the layout and came up with my own creation of images, colors and supplies. I found the very cool pearlized cardstock at Michaels, and made my own white polka dots with a pencil eraser and Whisper White Kraft ink. The face and ears silhouette are the round circle punches from Stampin' Up. Added some matching pink brads, and matching ribbon for the head bow. The balloons on the envelopes are outlined with diamond stickles. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYE :) Thanks for stopping by, HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC....

No comments: