Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CD Covers ...

Hi.... So What do you think about these.... I have been wanting to purchase Julianne Hough's new country CD for some time now...... You all know who she is right?? She is one of the awesome professional dancers on Dancing With the Stars, and I have to say my favorite. Not only does she dance but she sings pretty good too.... So what I did was buy the CD, made some copies, and made my own CD covers using some pretty designer paper from Stampin' Up.... Holiday Treasures. If you can see the detail, I distressed the edging, added my flourish stamp image from the Priceless Stamp Set... I put a small touch of some glitter sticker spots. At the top of each CD holder I used the circle punch for an easy access to pull on the cd. Only punched half ways though. These are perfect gifts & stocking stuffers to give out to family & friends. Thanks for stopping by.... I should post tomorrow, but if I don't I wish you all a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving. BEC ~


No comments: