Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Birthday Wishes !!

Here is a kinda masculine card. It was our neighbors 19th birthday, so I thought I would make him a card. The skull head was a image on a printed paper that I decided to cut out and apply on a Cranberry colored scalloped square. I did go ahead and distress the cranberry and white c.s. in black. The background black c.s. has a long dotted stamp image in whisper white. It looks like if the c.s. came like that in that print, but it didn't, that just tells you that you can make your own printed paper with the hundreds of stamp images Stampin' Up has to offer. I then dressed it up with a white & black ribbon along with some silver brads. I need to get started on some new projects and back into my Scrap Booking.... Thanks for stopping by...HAPPY STAMPIN, BEC ~

No comments: