Thursday, October 30, 2008

Anniversary Gift

Here is a gift I gave to a close friend of mine Coleen. It was her work Anniversary. Instead of using a gift bag I decided to dress up a tin can I had. It was an empty Almond Roca candy can. I filled it up with some stickles, brads and chalk ink distressers that she can use on her Christmas Cards she is making herself. I purchased the awesome paper that I fell in love with at The Scrapbook Lounge. With the 5 petal flower punch from Stampin Up, I punched out 3 different flowers from the DP, stacked them on top of each other, added a large antique copper brad and popped up with dimensionals. I did distress some of the petals in black. The small butterflies were cut out from another DP sheet and popped up. The sentiment saying is from a sheet of my Stampin' Up rub-ons, those are so awesome and apply so smoothly. They come in two sheets with many images and sayings to choose from. And of course a matching card to go along with the gift...... See what empty cans you have that you can dress up.... :) Till next time, HAPPY STAMPIN.... THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, BEC ~


No comments: