Friday, September 19, 2008

School is in Session !!

Hi there :) First of all I want to thank Jill Dunn from Dixie, for giving me the wonderful idea to make this card. And for all the wonderful inspiration she gives to others with all her awesome creations. I had to use my own Stamp images, so this card is a little different from Jills. I will be making a package of 5 to give to my nephews teacher. I used my Real Red and Glorious Green Ink Pads. I also had to ask my son for a few sheets of his school paper. I really had a fun time creating this project, I think the colors are what made it fun :) Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend... HAPPY STAMPIN, BEC ~

3 comments:

Jill said...

Great take on the card. It is so cute. Thanks so much for letting me know about it so I could check it out. It always makes me happy to know that someone was able to find inspiration from something I did or enjoy my efforts. Thanks for making my day! Take care!

Diane Noble said...

Rebecca, what an adorable set. School days afford lots of inspiration, don't they?

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. Loved following you to your blog and discovering you! You have so many creative ideas! Thanks for playing along on my blog candy give-away!

Debi said...

Bec:
Just wanted you to know that you've been "tagged". (I had no idea what that even was.) I also took a peek at your stuff. Great scrapbook pages!!! Also, loved the Scripture memory verse notebook (that's my fav).
Debi