Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TakeDown !!!

Hello Fella Scrappers :) Here's just another of many others to come of a Wrestling Layout. Hopefully I won't run out of idea's using the same school colors. My son Jesse will be starting his 3rd season as a Varsity Wrestler in October. I am looking forward to cheering him on again. If you read this Jess, " Give it all you got Babe, I am proud on how you handle all your school work, sports all year round, 3 hour practices, and all the other demands you meet" This layout is with a 5X7 pic. I hardly do layouts with only one Pic, so it's kinda like a challenge for me. I did feel that I needed to add the circle pic off to the right. I scalloped the Hunter Green C.S. which is the backing of the 5x7 pic. and the circle pic backing. I added some black & white ribbon for a little decor. On top and bottom edging I stamped (Bring it On) going across the page with some silver brads in between. The black letters are cut by the Sizzix Machine. Click on the Pic to view a better close up. I just created some really cute cards, perfect for those wonderful teachers. I will be posting them soon. Thanks for stopping by and in hoping that I bring more inspiration to all of you. HAPPY STAMPING..... BEC ~

1 comment:

Tony Gee said...

This is a nice basic page. I hope the simplicity of this lay out will encourage new-comers to give scrappin a try. And men let me tell you from experience, the best way to win your wife over is with a scrap page that you made of you and her or just her by herself or with your kids just doing the things she loves. Heck, you can even go the extra mile and sit and scrap with her for a while. She probably have no trouble serving you up a frozen mug and an ice cold New Castle waiting at the scrap table for you. who knows? Maybe even your favorite cigar for to smoke outside in between pages, LOL. I guarantee you it is more fun than you might think. And talk about relaxing, I get absolutely lost away from the worlds stresses in peaceful creativity. Member those days when you had only the responsibilities of the household to talk about, bills, the kids activities, chores, etc. When your scrappin, you can leave all that behind. The new conversations to share will be: Do you like the color contrast of my page? Do you like my selected pics? or pass me the hole punch and some eyeletts.

Don't get the wrong idea guys I am as man as men come, but I love to look at the pictures of my family and friends at the scrap table while I am creating my pages and I reminisce of good times.

It has been a while for me but I will be having some pages of my baseball team up soon for my wife to share on here web-site.

Happy Scrappin,

Bec's Hubby......"THE BULDOG"