Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Has anyone seen this Cutie ??

Ryan will steal your heart just by his smile. Believe it or not I have had this wanted embellishment sign for 2 years now. I had purchased it at the Ontario Convention a few years ago. I had this pic of my nephew and remembered I have the perfect place to put it. I distressed some of the lines on the wood looking sign. Added some copper brads to each corner. I swirled up some thick twine and placed it down with Zip Dry. If you don't own a bottle of Zip Dry you need to go out and get it. It glues down and dries in seconds, perfect for anything. Along the twine I added some green half rhinestones. Didn't want to add too much embellishments to this page. I will be posting some pic's from our SHOP HOP event tomorrow, so swing on by..... HAPPY STAMPIN....BEC ~

No comments: