Monday, August 25, 2008

Thinking Elegance !!

I really wanted to take my time creating this page because I already had in mind to be creative in a more formal way..... So what do you think? I added the flourish image from the Priceless Stamp Set (S.U.) in Whisper White craft ink, then I outlined some of the swirls in diamond stickles. If you click on the image to view closer I added some half pearl accents from the Pretties accent collection set then some sticker rhinestones. The white flowers are also from the Pretties accent set and punched out some purple flowers from the 5 petel flower hand punch (S.U.) Try making your own Stickles Glitter paper. Oh sorry, and for those of you who are wondering who this is, it's my son Sonny and his girlfriend Melina at her Prom. Thanks for stopping by, HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC ~

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

very elegant. those flourishes are beautiful!