Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Little Sports Fans !!

We have some little sports fans here :) I really enjoyed working on this page, for one because it was a really neat birthday party, every one had to come in Dodger clothing. And even little Jacobs (birthday boy) invite was like a Dodger game ticket. I used Whisper White and Brilliant Blue C.S. A few of the Picture c.s. backings are Grey. On the Little Fans lettering I used Crystal Effects and on the little red baseballs. The cute Dodger Jersey embellishment I found at Screamin Susies in Whittier. 2 more weeks left for Shop Hoppers. Looking forward to next weekend. I want to shout out a Best of Luck to my Scrappin Friend Pauline Sierra, who has informed me that she is on a mission to visit all Shop Hop stores. Were talking 33 scrapbook stores. (WOW !) Within 4 days she has already visited 14 stores. High 5 to you Pauline. Now that's what you call a true Scrapper :) HAPPY STAMPIN....BEC ~

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

Hi, Rebbeca! I love to explore new blogs (I'm glad you found mine!) yours is just adorable and I love that you are an avid scrapper that blogs. Your pages are sooo cute!