Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Spring Card

Hello :) This is a card I created a few months back. I sent these out for Easter. Using YoYo Yellow and Old Olive c.s. and ink. The two stamp sets I used were Priceless and Garden Whimsy from S.U. My two favorite sets right now. With just a added extra touch I used silver mini brads and Diamond Stickles. Perfect colors for Spring :) Excitement is in the air..... WHY?? Because the new Stampin' Up catalog is on it's way. I should be getting my shipment at the end of July, and I will then be making some calls to all you Stampers. Just a little info. I am starting to plan out my Stampin' Up Workshops for this summer, just being a little different this year, they will all have a type of theme, for some examples: Wine Tasting & Scrappin....Scrap Pages with Banana Splits on the Side.... Etc.... How fun, I can hardly wait. I only have 3 more days left before vacation, but I will make sure to keep posting, to give all you girls something to look at and read during your coffee break, before bed time or in between :) HAPPY STAMPIN.....BEC ~

No comments: