Monday, June 23, 2008

Hat's off to all Graduates !!

Hi there :) How was everyone's weekend? Summer is here, cause boy... was it hot!! Sunday was my first Stampin' Up workshop this year. I was a little nervous,because it's been a while since I've spoken in front of a group. But it turned out great, everyone had a good time creating their page and card. This is not the card we made, but I did want to share this creation with you since there are so many graduations going on right now. I used Brilliant Blue c.s. and added some going grey c.s. The sayings are not stamps, they are rub-on's. I wanted this card to be a little more special so I embossed the hats and added some bling to the top of each tassel. I stamped the outside of my envelopes for an extra touch, with a stamp image that reads (You did it!)...... This is my last week at work, I will be on vacation for two weeks, looking forward to allot of stamping and creating. I still have so many projects unfinished. I will post the projects we made at the workshop very soon. Stay cool and HAPPY STAMPIN....BEC ~

1 comment:

Tony Gee said...

This is a nice color combination. This card far exceeds all traditional purchased cards as graduation is a "once in a lifetime deal" and should be treated as such.
This card and a gift certificate would seem to me a perfect combination.

Nice job!