Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Fathers Day !!!

Hi there, sorry I haven't posted recently. I thought I would add a few Father's Day cards I made for some of the dad's in my family. It's always nice to create a few masculine creations. The western card with cowboy hat and boots, I added some distressing on the brown/brick colored c.s. to try and give it a wooden fence look. The other card I used one of the images from the " Classic Convertibles" stamp set from S.U. I embossed the car, using a Navy Blue embossing powder, along with using Night of Navy and Going Grey c.s. I didn't get a chance to take a pic of the card I will be giving my own father, but on the front I added a pic of me and him. I was only 7 yrs. old in that picture. I'm sure it will dabble his heart. I'm looking forward to giving it to him on Sunday. HAPPY STAMPIN......BEC ~

No comments: