Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Fathers Day !!

Hi Everyone.... Hope you all had a good weekend :o) Here's a posting of my Fathers Day Cards I created, and will be mailing them all out very soon. It's pretty masculine. I used Night of Navy and Whisper White c.s. I just loved the ribbon and just had to buy it, I must of bought 4 yards. The stamp was purchased from Stamp Your Heart Out, I distressed the tag with Close to Cocoa, and added some antique copper brads. I made 12, and had plenty of supply left over, so I decided to make my swap tags, for the Tag Your It event this Saturday. I thought many of the participants could use this tag for their fathers day gifts. So besides the prom my son went to, scrapbook store shopping, and my hubbies and boys baseball game, I did do some good amount of stamping. Tonight I will start on some Birth Announcements. I have plenty of projects, my nephews birthday invitations, party favors, my son's 2008 portrait cards, scrapbook kits, Bar-B-Q Potluck invitations...... So stay tuned in for my upcoming postings..... HAPPY STAMPIN....BEC ~

No comments: