Friday, May 30, 2008

Look What I found !!

Hi there :) Look what I found yesterday. My son and I were passing by a huge yard sale and we stopped to see what they had, I wasn't really looking for this at the time, but in the past thought an old 8 track rack would be perfect for my SU ink pads. They had this there, and does hold 8 tracks, so I bought it for $10. It will hold all my I.P.'s perfectly and still have room for my re-inkers and other tool items. Also a great feature it has, is it spins :) It is in great shape still, but maybe just maybe I will re-varnish it just for the fun of it. I'm looking forward to setting it up this weekend. I am also visiting Ikea this weekend to see what kind of Wall tool holders or compartments I can find. It's about time I start expanding my scrap area.

This butterfly thinking of you is a card I created for a card swap that we are having. I had to make 12. The flourish image is from the Priceless stamp set, which I use so often because it's one of my favorites. The butterfly is a bigger image from the Garden Whimsy stamp set, I added some Stickles to the circle dots on the butterfly. The dragon fly brad is adorable and really adds a cuteness to the card. I found those at Stamp your Heart out in Claremont. I used Basic Black and Cameo Coral C.S. Well hope all you scrappers have a wonderful weekend !! And don't forget to get some scrapping fitted into your plans. Because what's a weekend without creation :) My hubby and I will be going to 31 flavors tonight then to see that new Scary movie that's out "The Strangers". HAPPY SCRAPPIN....BEC ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - what a fabulous find! Aren't you lucky!!! Great card too! :)