Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Mothers Day Gifts !!

Hello Scrappers !! These were the small gifts I made for Mothers Day !! I didn't make many, just as many as time aloud me to make before I left to San Francisco. I had seen this ribbon idea in plenty of Blogger Visits, and have been wanting to try it myself, well I thought it would be great to finally try it on my Mothers Day cards. Wala !! What do you think? I thought these colors went really well. Summer Sun, Real Red and Whisper White. Oh, and regarding the cards that I create and give-away, I never write on the inside, I write my message on a Sticky and just place it inside, and I do the same on the outside of the Stamped Matching envelope. Why I do that?? So the recipient may use it to give to someone else. But most of the time, the responses I get are, that they don't want to give them away :) Maybe I should start making two....to give to each person. Oh...I know how about you use my card as a sample and make a few exactly like it, so you can give away... Ok, back to my project, along with the card I made a cute candy treat holder. Inside the Card Stock holder is a cellophane bag filled with hard lemon candies, which I stapled to the inside of the card stock and covered the staple with a red bow. I used my Stampin' Up 1 3/8" Circle Punch for the window. Cut out my stamped flower and popped up with a dimensional and added a red button. These can be made for any occasion. Actually, when my friend Coleen seen this idea, she went home and created some herself, samples for her Son and future daughter in-laws wedding coming soon. Possibly Party Favors. As soon as I get a pic from her, I will post her creation. The colors she used were Plum and Silver. They came out sooo.. cute HAPPY STAMPIN...BEC ~

No comments: