Friday, May 16, 2008

Just A Little Thank You !

I started out with only the bright pink rik-rak ribbon, and said to myself I need to use this. I remembered I had to make my friend Rebecca Gipple a thank you card for being such a sweet person. She always thinks of everyones work anniversary, which was mine a few weeks ago. 11 years working for CCB, wow where does the time go :) The colors I used for this card was Positively Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. I used Garden Whimsy stamp set by Stampin' Up (One of my favorites), The tag had the perfect saying (best friends listen to what you don't say). I cut out the butterfly and popped it up and added glitter glue dots. I also distressed the edging of the card with chocolate chip ink. THANKS BECK, FOR BEING SO GIVING.... Till next time, HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC ~

No comments: