Monday, May 5, 2008

Steph is Scrapbooking again


Wow, look who's scrapbooking with us again. It's lil Steph...I'm sure all you scrapbookers were aware that this weekend was National Scrapbook Weekend. We did a little field trip event, visited some scrapbook stores, created some free make & takes, and went out and had breakfast. Learned this really neat technique, so of course I bought all the items to create a project. Just more scrappy stuff to my inventory....I will post the project once I'm done. It's making your own felt. Here Steph created a girl scout page. We will be going on vacation at the end of this week to San Francisco, where she and her troop will be crossing the San Francisco Bridge to earn their badge. I already found 2 scrapbook stores there that we will be visiting :) (SO STEPHIE, YOU WILL HAVE MORE PAGES TO CREATE WHEN YOU GET BACK) Till next time, HAPPY STAMPIN, BEC.....

No comments: