Friday, May 16, 2008

Back from San Francisco !!

Hi there :)
I am back now from my trip to San Francisco. I went up there last weekend for Mothers Day. My aunt is a Girl Scout Troop Leader, who took her troop to San Francisco to cross the Golden Gate Bridge. There must of been more than 2,000 girl scouts from all over the world there. My mother, my youngest son and myself joined the girl scouts on their walk across the bridge. It was a very nice 3 day get-away. But I have to say I don't think I ever walked so much in my life. This is a picture we took of the bridge the day before the girl scout event. Now I am back home, and continuing on the projects that I have been working on. I am going to go ahead and add a few more other postings, since I'm kinda behind here :)

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

seems like you had a great time...I'm originally from the Bay Area (miss SF) what a wonderful picture you took!