Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Scrappin at Screamin Susies

Some of the Scrapbook Gals and I got together Monday, and made our day off a scrap event at Screamin Susies. I worked on a few card creations that I had to get done, and thought as I was sitting there I need to create a page. I haven't created a page for myself in a while now. So WALA !! This is what I came out with. I had these two pic's of my niece and nephews, and just went with the color coordination to match the bright green grass and there denim blue jeans, so I went with Night of Navy and Green Galore. Added my own tag I made and used some copper antique brads. Everyone had something to work on. I had swap cards and fathers day cards, Heidi had baby shower invites to make, my mother had her San Francisco Pics to put on layouts and card swaps, Gloria had card swaps, Aileen and Brianne were helping with the baby shower invites, and Stephanie was looking through the Stampin' Up catalog to see how much $$ she will be needing for the Stampin' Up workshop next month :) She mentioned she loves butterflies. Well there are plenty to choose from. LOL..... Till next time....HAPPY STAMPIN.....BEC ~

No comments: