Friday, May 2, 2008

Two Little Buddies

I hope you don't get tired of seeing these two little cuties. They are my little models for my pages :) They just love helping out Grandpa in his yard. Grandpa was retired for a while, but then decided to get back to work, because he was becoming a little too lazy. He now is working for the City of Commerce, and he just loves it. So Rene and Ryan aren't in grandpa's yard that much anymore. But when they do visit grandma & grandpa, they sure get allot of pictures taken of themselves. Grandma is a camera freak..... My brothers and I just bought my mom a new camera, so we can just imagine how many pictures she's going to be taking. I enjoyed using these colors on this page. I added buttons as the tires on the trucks. Grandma bought the hats the boys are wearing, she thought they would be perfect to wear when they are working in the yard. Till next time, HAPPY STAMPIN....BEC ~

No comments: