Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ATC Swaps !!

Hi there :) I am participating in a ATC Swap. This is the design I came up with. I really enjoy using these two colors together. Blush Blossom with Chocolate Chip. I used the Priceless Stamp Set, cut out my butterfly and added some glitter glue to it. I decided to distress the inner card stock with chocolate chip ink. I made 10 of these ATC cards, measuring in 2 1/2 by 3 1/2. You can get 10 of these sizes off a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock. I will be mailing these to Tracy D., another very creative scrap friend I met through the stampin community. These little cards of mine are traveling all the way to New Hampshire. I'm kinda excited to rec'v my 10 different swaps. As soon as I get them, I will post so you's all can see. They will be coming from some talented creators. The beautiful weather is finally here in California, I can hardly wait to start having my Stampin' Up Workshops out in my patio. I have so many ideas and projects to share with you all. And I really need to start Scrapbooking all my pictures I have been developing. I just been really busy helping out friends and family with projects, that I haven't had time for my own scrapbooking. I buy goodies every week, now it's time to sit my behind down and get creative. HAPPY STAMPIN........ BEC ~

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

this is so cute! love ATC's!