Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Girlie Page


How about a Girlie Page? It's rare that I create these pages,meaning with girlie colors. I have all boys.... so I create more on the masculine side. I found this printed paper at a scrapbook store, and really liked the colors. I added some yellow brads to the corners of the picture squares. off the the left I stamped flowers with dragon flies. I added some more brads to the center flowers, along with crystal effects to the dragon flies.
I have my first Stampin' Up Workshop for this year coming up, so I'm getting excited. I have so many new ideas to demonstrate, which I know will be a hit. I still have many projects that I'm working on right now, cheerleading album (almost done), baby shower party favors, Mothers Day cards, May Birthday cards, my son's Thank You notes, ATC Swaps, Idea's on my nephews birthday party invites and party favors and kits for my Workshop. But again it's all Therapy to me... Till next time, HAPPY STAMPIN, BEC.........

No comments: