Monday, April 14, 2008

Mis BeeHavin

Hi there :) This is a page I did a while back. Sometimes I will just sit and create pages, without having any pictures. I just get this idea in my head from a stamp I might have in my hand or ribbon I just purchased, or colors that I have seen that look good together. I found this Mis Beehaven die cut at the Ontario Scrap Fair. I thought it was so cute. I have to get some pics of my nephew so he can fill in this page. Not that he Mis Beehaves !! HA HA HA !! It was such a beautiful weekend here in California, I just had to scrap, in my air conditioned home of course. I am one to have many projects going at the same time, I just can't say no to people who come to me asking for idea's, next thing I'm creating the project for them. LOL :) I'm doing a cheerleading scrapbook for a co-worker friend Stacy right now, only using their school colors. Once it's completed I will post some of our favorite pages.... For this page, I used Seeing Spots stamp set from Stampin' Up. I love this set, you can do so much with it. I stuck black brads through the center of the circle stamps. Till next time, Happy Stampin......Bec :)

No comments: