Friday, April 11, 2008

3 HANDSOME YOUNG MEN

MY BOYZ .......

Hello everyone :) Wanted to show you the loves of my life, Tony 21, Sonny 18 and Jesse 16. They are the one's who inspire me to keep on scrappin, along with my friends and customers. These boys always compliment my work and it just puts a smile on my face. They know what a big picture taking freak I am, but they totally support me. They have become accustomed to taking pictures for me, in any kind of pose. You think boys at these ages would hate posing for pics. But not these guys. I seriously think they do it just for mom :) I could even tell them what to wear. As you can see on this pic, they didn't mind all wearing white collared shirts. About them sitting down and doing a page with me, doubt it !! I know one day, they will look back at all my scrapbooks, with all the different pages I have created for them, and appreciate how pictures on decorative pages created by their mother can bring back so many great memories. Memories that can never be forgotten.



No comments: