Friday, April 18, 2008

Thinking of You card

Hi Scrappers......
I wanted to try these colors together. Tempting Turquoise, chocolate chip and whisper white. I used the Seeing Spots stamp set from Stampin' Up, and just made my own little embellishment using circle punches and just added a copper brad. You can even try these colors on a scrapbook page. You can't even imagine how many embellishments you can make yourself, in any color you want to match your layouts. With all the different punches Stampin' Up has you can make a ton of them, and just adding brads, ribbon, dry embossing, and dimensionals. You really don't have to go out and spend, spend, spend on embellishments.

I got into this little swap group, where I make 10 tags, all the same. And one day out of the month I swap my tags with other tag swappers and get 10 different ones. It's fun to see other's creations. Next week, I will post my tags that I made. Again even tags like these can be used as Page Embellishments.

Till next time, Happy Scrappin.......

1 comment:

mich said...

Good job on getting starting on your blog page. It looks great! I enjoying checking in at least once a week to see your posting. You have a lot of talent and creativity.