Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Quotes...Quotes...and more Quotes....

Everytime I see a really nice quote, either from a magazine, catalog, other cards, signs, or on the web, etc...... I will definitely write it down, and write it in this journal book that I have. I have the journal labeled off in categories. So I will put the quote where I think it fits best. Some of the categories I have are FAMILY; MEMORIES; BOYS/SONS; GIRLS/DAUGHTERS; FRIENDS; MOTHERS/FATHERS; SPORTS; WEDDINGS, an so on. When I create my pages and sometimes I just need a little saying, I just look through my own journal, find the perfect quote and make my own embellishment or tag with the quote on it. And I always get commented on what a nice quote or where did you find it? So I'm going to start posting a few quotes here and there, and maybe you would want to start creating your own journal.

ANY PAGE:
The moment may be temporary,
but the memory is forever
BIRTHDAY PAGE:
it matters not how long you live,
but how well
BOYS PAGE:
God created boys full of spirit and fun,
to explore and conquer,
to rom and run

No comments: