Wednesday, June 18, 2008

4th Of July Cards !!

Hi there :) These are my simple 4th of July cards I created that will be getting mailed out in a few days to my family and friends. Because I was making many, I thought I would keep it simple but cool :) I used Really Red c.s. for the whole card and red/white stripe printed paper that I found at Scrappin Good Times. I punched the corners with the famous corner notch punch and added some silver brads. I added a white c.s. strip with a starburst stamp in Night of Navy, perfect for a 4th of July theme. I then added stickles to some of the stars on the stamp image. I centered a large punch star from Stampin' Up and centered large silver star brads that I purchased from Micheals. I can hardly wait to mail these out. I'm all done with my nephews birthday invitations and they were all mailed out today. I'm sure we will be getting some phone calls commenting on these cute invites. I will post it as soon as I get a chance. Inside and out....Have you started on your 4th of July cards??? If you haven't it's time to get those fingers going :) HAPPY STAMPIN......BEC ~

No comments: