Friday, June 13, 2008

You Go Cheerleader !!

My cousin Stephanie is a cheerleader this year at her school. When she gave me these pic's, I was already wondering how I was going to create my scrap layout. I went with Brocade Blue and Night of Navy c.s. I used some of Stampin' Up's punches, circle and large star. I also traced the letters with Stickles which makes the page really stand out. You can barely see if you look close enough, I stamped the cheerleader and stars images in white craft ink. Try using white craft on Black, Burgundy, Hunter, Chocolate Chip, it stands out so nice. Oh one more thing I did add some of my white halfback pearls from the Stampin' Up Pretties Kit. This is an awesome set to own if you create many girlie pages. Hope you like it Stephie :) Have a wonderful weekend, until next time, HAPPY STAMPIN......BEC ~

No comments: