Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another Girlie Page.....



Hi there, I created this page a way while back. I thought I would post it, because our annual Scrap Weekend is just around the corner. I had created this page for the girls a few years ago to place their fun scrapweekend pictures on it. I used Pink Passion, whisper white and basic black c.s. I took the time to make my own tags. They were so much fun to make, and making your own tags can save you lots of $$, with embellishments in stores costing so much, why not just make your own. I used the whisper white craft ink on the black, and added some crystal effects to the mini black flowers, and a few silver brads. I used the "Be Happy" stamp set from Stampin' Up. I need to hurry up and get started on this years page. What I do is make kits, with mainly everything already cut up for the girls, then we all do this make & take together. They love it because they don't have to come up with the creation themselves. It's a gift from me to them. HAPPY STAMPIN....BEC ~

No comments: